Social Media Management On Up To 7 Networks
We handle all social media posting for you, on up to 7 social networks.
We syndicate your podcast and will post 24 updates a month, on up to 8 social networks. We post to Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
This results in hundreds of social posts a month, massively growing your social presence as well as traffic to your site.
Add this service to your podcast show notes process and gain site traffic, social followers and new listeners at an accelerated pace.
Who This Is For
This is ideal for people who want to expertly promote their show on social media.Who want to grow their podcast audience, social media presence as well as website traffic.
Currently we support WordPress based sites.
There is a one time up-front project fee to configure your environment, install your content calendar, connect to your social platforms and design your optimal sharing schedule. This is the reason for the sign-up fee.
Deliverables - what you will get
24 Shares on 7 Networks each
Up to 24 varied posts about your show on a variety of networks with our patented social media sharing algorithm
We integrate with SmarterQueue and will post only at the best times of the week and day for each social network.
On Twitter we will post multiple times a day, with non-repeating headlines and changing images for an attractive timeline
Linked-In Personal Timeline
On LinkedIn personal profiles we will post multiple times a week
LinkedIn Company Profiles
On LinkedIn Company
Profiles we will post only once per episode so that there is no repeating content
Facebook Personal Timeline
On Facebook we will post 2X a month for your personal timeline
Facebook Business Page
On Facebook Business Pages
We will post only once per episode so that there is no repeating content.
Social Networks Supported
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, instagram, Pinterest
What we need from you
Access to your existing WordPress Site
One-Time Access to Social Media Profiles
Your Content Calendar Subscription (ask about a demo)
Please ensure the pre-requisites are met (See FAQ below)
FAQ - frequently asked questions
What happens after I purchase?
It’s pretty simple. After you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started. We will then schedule a kick-off video conference call at your convenience.
After this we will share a Drop Box link with you where we will store and share common design and branding assets.
Are there any pre-requisites?
Yes - because we want your social boost engagement to work for you and to be successful. Typically this engagement is only effective:
1) in combination with our SEO Ready Show Notes Creation plan so that we share engaging and high quality podcast episode posts on social media
2) after you participate in our Podcast Strategy Workshop with us, or have developed your SEO Content Strategy & Roadmap. This means we collaborate and plan out your social media and podcast growth strategy, after which you will have:
- Well-done show notes for each episode, worthy of sharing on social media
- We recommend show notes posts with a 300-500 word minimum - mostly for SEO reasons, but also so that people who engage with your social shares have some benefit from visiting your episode show notes articles.
- Show notes should have multiple paragraphs and headings - not just a short episode description
- Show notes need to have at least 2 images, a feature image and one or more supporting images for each episode.
- You need to install and sign up for a content calendar system like SmarterQueue, or CoSchedule (ask us for a demo) - or a similar system. We go over this in our Podcast Planning Workshops in detail.
Why is there a sign up fee?
Because there is a one time up-front project to configure your environment, install your content calendar, connect to your social platforms and design your optimal sharing schedule.
How many social profiles do you post from?
We are posting on multiple social platforms and profiles on your behalf. However, we are using tools that utilize your own social accounts to do this.
You can connect multiple social profiles and enlist supporters, family or friends who are willing to share your content as well. We will then post on their behalf, using your preferred content calendar tool.
The more profiles you connect, the more effective and viral the content becomes. The exact number of profiles supported depends on content calendar tool.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We know you are going to get tremendous value out of this engagement, so if for any reason you are dissatisfied after our initial session, we will cheerfully refund your money.
Let's amplify our podcast