Last Updated on June 7, 2020
This week our special guest was Rev. Dr. Bob LeFavi who just launched his new podcast "Inspirational Sermons – Insights From The Best Preachers In America". It jumped straight into the Top10 for his category, and we talked about his launch strategy, as well as the Podcast SEO principles his new website is based on. We also covered a number of questions from our Facebook Podcast Marketing Group, on subjects that ranged from content syndication best practices, avoiding duplicate content penalties to how content briefs and content grading tools we discussed before in our case studies can help grow a podcast.
SEO Saturdays Table Of Contents
- Recap: May 30 Livestream Replay Video
- Video Timestamps & Chapters
- Featured Podcasts and Shout Outs
- Q&A Segment from our Facebook Group Questions
NOTE: We had technical difficulties with Ecamm Live and Skype not integrating and crashing our livestream several times, so this video stitches the 3 parts of our livestream back together, apologies to the folks watching live.
Recap: May 30 Livestream Replay Video
Video Timestamps And Chapters:
- 0:00:00 – Welcome and Intro
- 0:04:13 – What is SEO Saturdays, examples of how "flipping the script" helps podcasters
- 0:06:16 – Edison Research on How People Discover Podcasts (hint: Google Search)
- 0:07:45 – How to submit your own podcast for promotion on SEO Saturdays
- 0:09:10 – Shout Outs to Inspirational Sermons, the Moonlight Graham Show and the Quiz and Trivia Podcast With Bevvo
- 0:12:00 – Introducing Bob LeFavi and Inspirational Sermons
- 0:18:00 – How to rank on page 1 of Google Search, even with a brand new website (SEO Tip)
- 0:20:17 – Example podcasts that used this and are now on page 1
- 0:31:11 – New Episodes SEO Research for Inspirational Sermons
- 0:46:30 – Crafting an SEO based Episode Content Brief for the term "Prodigal Son"
- 1:00:06 – The Moonlight Graham Show – SEO Research
- 1:07:58 – The Quiz and Trivia Show With Bevvo
- 1:18:31 – Q&A Segment – Live & From our Facebook Group
- 1:30:00 – Signing off until next time
Featured Podcasts and Shout Outs
Inspirational Sermons – With Bob LeFavi
The Inspirational Sermons podcast inspires faith-based listeners to live their best life by highlighting and discussing dynamic sermons that are life-changing and life-giving.
Here are some key moments from the show: 0:12:00 – Introducing Bob LeFavi and congratulating him on his new Inspirational Sermons podcast 0:18:00 – How to rank on page 1 of Google Search, even with a brand new website (SEO Tip)
0:20:17 – Example podcasts that used this and are now on page 1 0:31:11 – New Episodes SEO Research for Inspirational Sermons 0:46:30 – Crafting an SEO based Episode Content Brief for the term "Prodigal Son"
The Moonlight Graham Show – With Andrew Flattery
The Moonlight Graham Show podcast is an indie Iowa sports podcast that celebrates the underdogs, the role players, and the great stories. Here is where we did some SEO work with Andrew: 1:00:06 – The Moonlight Graham Show – SEO Research
The Quiz and Trivia Show – With Bevvo
The Quiz and Trivia Show podcast is 21 general knowledge questions in 15 minutes. Perfect for a commute, around the home of with friends. There are bonus eps with specific themes. Here is where we talked about Bevvo’s show: 1:07:58 – The Quiz and Trivia Show With Bevvo
Q&A Segment from our Facebook Group Questions
The Q&A segment starts at 1:18:31