Please note: This app was replaced in early 2018
This app had a great 6-year run since it’s launch in 2012. Nonetheless, we’ve been focused on creating great universal web experiences and have launched other resources to take the app’s place.
We’ve recently launched a brand new site with both free and paid in-depth training courses on creating positive change, at home, at work, and in your communities. So please visit our new site at positivechange.training:
This app was available for iPhone, iPad, and Android!
A brief introduction to Appreciative Inquiry, which is a perspective on the world that invites users to see themselves and the world through an appreciative or valuing eye. Users will learn how language, questions, and stories shape destinies.
This app has come about by public demand after the author’s success with her iPad app, Embracing Change, for which there have been thousands of downloads and reached Number 2 on iTunes in the Business Category.
“When will you do a version for smartphones?” was the request.
The app provides tips about the principles and practices of Appreciative Inquiry through stories, images, RSS feeds from related blogs, videos and interactive models of Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle.
The app allows users to practice the appreciative mindset through images, audio, and notes: Users can upload their own photos to the App’s Facebook’s Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app’s notepad.
- Interactive models of the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle of discover, dream, design, destiny
- Stories that illustrate the principles of Appreciative Inquiry
- Image gallery with inspirational quotes
- RSS feeds from related blogs
- In-built camera to document the world through the appreciative eye
- In-built audio to record personal insights
- Notepad for recording thoughts
- Facebook and Twitter pages for community of practice
Facebook Page (now retired)
Please consider liking Appreciative Inquiry – an introduction on Facebook.
Last Updated on April 2, 2021