A brief introduction to Appreciative Inquiry, which is a perspective on the world that invites users to see themselves and the world through an appreciative or valuing eye. Users will learn how language, questions, and stories shape destinies.
This app has come about by public demand after the author’s success with her iPad app, Embracing Change, for which there have been thousands of downloads and reached Number 2 on iTunes in the Business Category.
“When will you do a version for smartphones?” was the request.
The app allow users to practice the appreciative mindset through images, audio and notes: Users can upload their own photos to the App’s Facebook’s Page with their stories, create audio recordings of their own insights, as well as annotate their thoughts using the app’s notepad.
– Interactive models of the Appreciative Inquiry 4-D cycle of discover, dream, design, destiny
– Stories that illustrate the principles of Appreciative Inquiry
– Image gallery with inspirational quotes
– RSS feeds from related blogs
– In-built camera to document the world through the appreciative eye
– In-built audio to record personal insights
– Notepad for recording thoughts
– Facebook and Twitter pages for community of practice
Please consider liking Appreciative Inquiry – an introduction on Facebook.
Feel free to contact us with any feedback and app support questions using our contact page